Social Media What Works
What works together well with social media. One thing I would like to mention for writers is, don't get caught up in the numbers. Yes, you want to reach your goals. The main goal is to write create and share. I think sometimes we can be derailed by the vast amount of information that's out there from a number of sources. Just remember we are all individuals with a unique voice and point of view. I'm sharing what works for me and would love to hear what works for you.
I am looking for advice on combining my Facebook fan page and personal page to streamline even more. I would appreciate any advice you could help me with. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave a comment and share.
1. TweetDeck helps you organize what you want to say it will also organize people. You can still see Facebook streams in the categories.
2. YouTube and Instagram work well together.
3. Pinterest and Twitter work well together.
4. GoodReads and Facebook work well together.
5. Stick to the social media that you love and want to be part.
6. Link your social media accounts together.
7. Amazon author platform works well with GoodReads and your website.
8. Evaluate what platforms are doing well for you.
9. Make sure your cross-promoting your other platforms.
10. Limit and streamline your platform in order to write more.